Vietnam Infrastructure Limited ("VNI") was a closed-end fund traded on the AIM of the London Stock Exchange.
Launched in July 2007, VNI invested in infrastructure and infrastructure-related assets in Vietnam.
- 01. What is VNI?
- 02. Is Vietnam Infrastructure Limited a fund or a company?
- 03. How do I classify Vietnam Infrastructure Ltd for tax purposes?
- 04. What is VCIM?
- 05. Who is the Vietnam Infrastructure Ltd's Managing Director?
- 06. How is the Company governed? How are shareholder interests maintained?
- 07. What is the role of the VNI Board of Directors?
- 08. What are VNI’s incorporation details and history?
- 09. What are VNI’s constitutional documents?
- 10. When is VNI's fiscal year end?
- 11. What is VNI’s tax status?
- 12. What is VNI’s management fee and performance fee?
- 13. How do I contact VNI?